CURRENT LIFESTYLE FAVOURATES

by - August 23, 2019

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

I've been loving so many things lately, from tunes, food to skincare... I thought I'd share them all with you in a post, It's a long one so make yourself comfortable and get a cuppa,  without further ado let's start!

1- Bloggers: I've been reading so many blogs recently; there is something really interesting about knowing more about other bloggers ( not in a creepy way!), their interests and what they think about certain topics. I especially like posts about lifestyle and musings about personal rambles... from some wise bloggers.
Lizzy Hadfield has always been my favourite blogger ( at least ever since I discovered her!!),other than her great fashion style, her creative content and very authentic personality is what makes her stand out for me.
Also, Alice Cathrine who I’ve been following from a long time now on Instagram but only recently checked her blog, I have to confess that I spent the majority of my afternoon reading posts from her Lifestyle section! She has a catching writing style and abords really juicy and important topics.

2- Food & drinks: would it be a favourite post if I don’t include tea?! Probably not!! I tried Lipton ice tea and I’m obsessed with it now, it is so tasty (especially the peach flavour). For someone  who has ditching soda three years ago, I think this is The Revolution.

3-  Music : other than my usual playlists on Soundcloud that are mostly Jazz or Indie themed , Movement by Hozier has been played non stop, this song speaks to me on so many levels, far away from what the song is really about, I love the melody, and of course, Hozier's singing and ooh can we talk about the video clip and ....dancing?!

4- Podcast: I’ve already mentioned “ Thick and thin" podcast but nothing has changed, It’s still my favourite podcast. I discovered some new shows but I’m going to save them for another post that’s coming soon.

5- books : I re-read the Miracle Morning book for the second time and loved it, even more, it's a self-development book by Hal Elrod, it goes through a list of things that one can do every morning to make their day better and therefore a better life.

6- Skincare: Vitamin C serum from Racinvita, it makes my skin brighter. I mix two drops with my night time moisturiser and voilà!

7- Places: I went on a day trip to Casablanca and visited the iconic Hassan 2 mosque.it was amazing. The architecture is breathtaking with some mesmerising details.

8-Apps : Ever since I discovered Wordescape game from Lizzy's vlog, I've played it every single day without a fail,it's becoming a bit of an obsession but  a good one (hopefully). It's so much fun but so much interesting,I highly recommend!

What are your current favourites?

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!