LET'S CATCH UP & WHAT'S NEXT FOR TODAYSOUHAILA!
Hello, long time no blog post! but I'm back after what feels like decades to fill you in with what has been going on in my life and rambling a bit about some blog changes I'm about to make.
So firstly, I've started a new internship last month (yes another one) hence the lack of content over here and on Instagram; I'm quite enjoying it but I feel exhausted all the time, I barely have time to eat when I'm back home, catch up a little bit on what I missed OTI and sleep. and yes I'm becoming that gal who is over the moon by Friday and who posts #TGIF on twitter.
Speaking of Friday, I'm off to Agadir this weekend, as you may already know if you've read my post about my volunteering experience, we organise a city getaway for the children every year to have fun before getting back to school from the Spring vacation. this year they've chosen Agadir which I've already been to but I can't wait to explore it with them again. I know for sure I'll be exhausted on Monday but hey whatever!
If you've been following me on here for a while or over on Instagram,you'd notice that I don't show my face that often, I don't know why but after three years of doing this blogging thing I still can't bring myself to do it. Ironically, I love watching chatty instastories and I am for sure more connected to a blog when I put a face to the blogger behind it.so from that I'm going to try and beat that one time I did a chatty story record and maybe through a photo or so of me every now and then on here! let me know how do you feel about not seeing the blogger behind a blog.
So, I said before I'm feeling extremely tired and overwhelmed at the moment, but I really miss updating my blog, so my plan is to put together small and simple posts that don't need lots of writing and easy to read as well while keeping the same kind of content and hopefully better quality.
that's all from me today, I hope you enjoy this kind of rambly posts and let me know what do you think about short posts? you can always stay up to date with what I'm up to over on instastories!

5 comments
i loved this!!
ReplyDeleteJadieegosh Instagram
Yaaaay, I can't wait to see more content from you! Good luck with the rest of your internship!
ReplyDeleteBecca / becc4
thank you so much lovely x
Deletethank you
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing that you try to come around and show your face.
ReplyDeletehttps://matiime.blogspot.com
thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!