INTRODUCING BEAUTY TOOLS TO MY SKINCARE ROUTINE WITH SCILLAROSE

by - January 18, 2020

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

( this post includes gifted items)

If you're a regular visitor on here, you'd know that I'm not a fan of makeup (wrote about it here) but I'm all for skincare. I introduced some beauty tools to my skincare routine for over a month and I'm enjoying that extra step.

Ever since seeing them all over Instagram in some beautiful packaging and designs, I was so intrigued to test a rose quartz face roller, of course not just for how it looks but also for the promises it holds.
I've been kindly gifted a set of Rose quartz roller and Gua sha from Scillarose and ever since I received the parcel, I loved everything about them. Scillarose is a UK based brand, their core message is " inspiring woman to be their own kind of beautiful" , the packaging is gorgeous and very well made with little details, a pouch to keep the tools in,  a keepsake stone and professional instruction cards for the tools.

 what exactly are a Rose quartz roller and Gua sha? Is it just another popular Instagram trend?!
Well, not really, they are beauty tools that have been used for thousands of years in East Asian and Chinese medicine, the Rose quartz roller soothes the skin, helps with puffiness, banishes the dark circles, smooths wrinkles and improves skin elasticity. whereas Gua sha relieves tension in the muscles of the face, boosts blood circulation, and helps with lifting and smoothing the skin.
  
todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

So as I mentioned before, I used both tools for over a month now and here's what I think of them:
First of all the sensation of having these stones on your face is so refreshing and feels amazing on the skin, especially first thing in the morning. for actual noticeable results, using the Rose quartz roller does really help with reducing my face puffiness and under eyes, it also makes my skin look smoother and plumped. as for the Gua sha, the process of using it is as equally relaxing as the roller, I sure don't have a more defined jawline yet but I know that it doesn't happen over a month and it's a long term process ( I'm nearly twenty-five, so I need that prep!), so I'll keep using it.

I hope this post was useful for you, I love this newely added dose of Zen to my skincare routine and I highly recommend checking the scillarose website if you want to try one or both of these tools, they have a variety of items and sets, and you can use my discount code ( souhaila10 ) for 10% off your purchase.

Do you use a Rose quartz roller or Gua sha? what do you think of them?


Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!