MY (almost) NATURAL SKINCARE ROUTINE
As much as I'm not a makeup fan (read about it >>here<<=), I really love skincare. Everything about it, taking that 10mins in the evening to take care of my skin and give it some special attention, going through all the steps from cleansing to moisturising passing by exfoliating and oh did I mention my favourite step? masking of course!
My skincare routine has changed over the years, I've definitely done so many mistakes along the way, like choosing the wrong moisturiser for my skin type or scrubbing every day...but I've learnt a lot from my mistakes.
I've always been struggling with my dry and sensitive skin especially in the colder months,but the good thing I liked about my skin was I've never been dealing with spots ever, little did I know that growing older,mother nature would have a second thought and would bless me with some spots every now and again,I'm not gonna lie , it was a bit hard for me to manage since I hadn't had them before and got used to clear skin but with time passing, I've got the hang of what my skin needs and how I should be treating it.
I tried different products and this routine seems to make the cut for my skin right now, as you can see I try to use as many natural products as I can because my sensitive skin loves them!

I cleanse my skin with the Gel visage cleanser , which is what I've been using for as long as I can remember and I always come back to it, and not so long ago I started using this silicone brush which is AMAZING,it leaves my skin so soft and feel super clean,after drying my face with a towel (I tap and never rub my skin) I use rose water as a tonner,it's so refreshing and moisturising as well,this one is pure without any added chemicals which I bought from a local cooperative,and sometimes I spray the ACV and water tonner as an alternative. finally I nourish my skin with the 100% extra argan oil always from a Moroccan cooperative.
My morning skincare routine doesn't differ that much from my night one, I just use my Nivea care moisturiser instead of the argan oil. I do a mask (more than often a homemade one!) twice a week and scrub (again homemade) before applying the mask.
and that's it for my skincare routine,it's so simple! I hope you enjoy this post and let me know if you're interested in my DIY facemask or exfoliator, I can share them with you in another post.
My skincare routine has changed over the years, I've definitely done so many mistakes along the way, like choosing the wrong moisturiser for my skin type or scrubbing every day...but I've learnt a lot from my mistakes.
I've always been struggling with my dry and sensitive skin especially in the colder months,but the good thing I liked about my skin was I've never been dealing with spots ever, little did I know that growing older,mother nature would have a second thought and would bless me with some spots every now and again,I'm not gonna lie , it was a bit hard for me to manage since I hadn't had them before and got used to clear skin but with time passing, I've got the hang of what my skin needs and how I should be treating it.
I tried different products and this routine seems to make the cut for my skin right now, as you can see I try to use as many natural products as I can because my sensitive skin loves them!

I cleanse my skin with the Gel visage cleanser , which is what I've been using for as long as I can remember and I always come back to it, and not so long ago I started using this silicone brush which is AMAZING,it leaves my skin so soft and feel super clean,after drying my face with a towel (I tap and never rub my skin) I use rose water as a tonner,it's so refreshing and moisturising as well,this one is pure without any added chemicals which I bought from a local cooperative,and sometimes I spray the ACV and water tonner as an alternative. finally I nourish my skin with the 100% extra argan oil always from a Moroccan cooperative.
My morning skincare routine doesn't differ that much from my night one, I just use my Nivea care moisturiser instead of the argan oil. I do a mask (more than often a homemade one!) twice a week and scrub (again homemade) before applying the mask.
and that's it for my skincare routine,it's so simple! I hope you enjoy this post and let me know if you're interested in my DIY facemask or exfoliator, I can share them with you in another post.

0 comments
thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!