SIMPLE SUGAR BISCUITS
![]() |
| sugar biscuits |
It will be clear by now that I'm a huge SNACKER! I can have snacks everytime I get the chance to do so, between the basic meals. the most of the time, I opt for some fruits or some dried fruits or just a small handful of nuts, Healthy you know heh!
But sometimes I will get that sugartooth, I mean when you wish for a cookie or some chocolate ,we all get that feeling some days ,and of course it's all about BALANCE 😜.
So today's recipe is a simple sugar biscuits,literally the easiest,and it tastes just so delish,I'm becoming obsessed lately,I make some and keep them in a jar so I can take one or two whenever I fancy, I take them to university as a pick me up snack,or I have them as a desert after dinner .I have to stop rambling and get into the recipe.
![]() |
| sugar biscuits |
YOU WILL NEED :
flour
2 eggs
1 cup oil
1 cup sugar
1 ts baking powder
1 ts cinnamon
1 tbs lemon zest
1 tbs vanilla extract
THE METHOD :
1/ mix the eggs ,the sugar,cinnamon,until combined
2/ add oil,the lemon zest,and the vanilla extract and mix
3/add the baking powder,then add the flour graduatly until you have a soft dough (in preference,let the dough chill for 1 hour or at least 30 min in the fridge if you're running out of time).
4/ spread the dough on a floured surface 1cm thick and make the shapes you want using a cookie-cutter or if you don't have one and you want to opt for a circular shape you can use a glass .
5/ place the cookies on an ungreassed sheet (using a spatula in preference) and bake them for 6 to 8 mins (keep your eyes on them while cooking).
once your cookies are done baking,let them cool,and then you can decorate them with some icing or for a simple option, powder the biscuits with icing sugar.
![]() |
| sugar biscuits |
I hope you enjoy this recipe,it's really so easy to make and still taste so delicious,
don't forget to follow me on bloglovin so you don't miss a post of mine.and please follow my Facebook page for more.



14 comments
These look delicious!
ReplyDeleteSimple biscuits are the best and anything with cinnamon in is a winner in my eyes.
ReplyDeleteHelen
Tea in the Tub
agree 100% cinnamon is the best hh xo
DeleteYumm! Definitively need to try these. Wonderful idea for winters. <3
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Salina.
http://thelifeofsalina.com/
Thank you,glad you like it xo
Deletethey look so yummy! I'll defo try to make them :) xx
ReplyDeletetallulah-rose-blogs.blogspot.co.uk
thank you xo
DeleteSounds great! Cant wait to try it!
ReplyDeletethank you xo
DeleteI am a massive snacker too! Except my goal this year is to reduce my snacking but these sounds so delicious!!
ReplyDeleteMegan
Denton & Lou
me too I wanna reduce my snacking but not sure I'll be able to do so hh although you can replace the "naughty" snacks by something healthier xo
DeleteI love snacking too, these look good!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/
thank you Katherine xo
Deletethank you, it is really tasty xo
ReplyDeletethank you for your comment,have a lovely day!